Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Too Tired to Dream

Ever since I was a little girl, when something semi-traumatic happens I process all the emotions and feelings with series of dreams/bad dreams/nightmares all depending on the situation. I've been having all those since last year about August. It's usually a nightly ritual and I've learned to convince myself it's not real. I've been working a lot the last couple of days and in fact today will be my third day in a row. The good news with this is I'm just too tired to dream. It's been nice to not wake up with a rapid heart rate and feeling panicky. There's a little positive in every negative. Negative: Having to work so hard. Positive: Sound, hard, honest to goodness sleep. People of the county in which I live in... Today, be happy, be healthy, be careful, and for goodness sake stop trying to kill yourselves. It's not fun for anyone involved, especially you.

No comments:

Post a Comment