Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cooking a Little

I used to hate cooking. Not that I can't do it. I mean following a recipe can get a little hairy at times, but I just don't like how time consuming it is. I always felt like if you cooked, it meant you had to be alone in the kitchen doing nothing but cooking. I found out some people actually cook in pairs/groups and have a fun time doing it. I've only done that once recently, but found out it was pretty fun. So now, I've discovered that I don't mind cooking and I'm trying it more often. I like putting Miss Sydney down for a nap and turning on my music and making a mess in the kitchen. This week I made Thai Curry Chicken with couscous. It was yummy. Tonight I'm in the process of making Tomato Basil Mozzarella Pie with mashed garlic cauliflower as a side dish. We'll see how it turns out. I'm so temperamental these days. One bad result in the kitchen might lead to me giving it up forever. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment