Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Life At Present

There have been several changes since the beginning of the year. To start... I'm engaged. Zack has decided to commit himself to me for the rest of his life. That last sentence sounds a little like he's checking himself into an insane asylum. Which is probably is. I'm moody, temperamental, lacking confidence (or backbone), and a tad bit needy because of my separation anxiety. But guess what, he doesn't care. He loves me. Said he'll love me til the day he dies. Which better not be anytime soon because I don't think I could handle going through that a second time.

















That's the proof. He did a great job picking out the ring. Sydney just loves Zack. Speaking of Sydney, she's now two. She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, playing puzzles, and is talking up a storm. She's completely potty trained. We're working on the paci. I think it's as much of a crutch for me as it is for her.  She just sleeps so good with it and I'm afraid I'll be up every hour again if I take it away.
She had her birthday at chuck e cheese.  She loved it.  Especially the kiddie rides, but only if you didn't turn them on.

All is well.  Life is good.  I have my ups and downs, my occasional bad dreams, but I'm doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment