Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What's On My Mind Today

I panicked a little yesterday.  I was working my regular 12 hour shift and called to check on Syddo around 10am and there was no answer to my parent's phone.  I blew it off thinking that they were busy or at the gym and didn't think about it again until my lunch at 3pm...yes lunch at 3pm.  I tried calling all of them again with no answer.  I called about 20 times.  Now my parents are no young birds, but they aren't old either.  And they're in really good health, but the worst scenarios flashed in my head.  Too many to count and too many to be running through my mind.  I can't help it.  With my history of events, these events are my worst fears.  So naturally, I have to go back to work.  All the while worrying my head off.  Finally, I got a call from my mother who had a workshop she attended that I didn't know about, so my dad was watching the baby.  Dad had been in the gym when I called and Sydney was doing just fine.
My worst fear put to rest.
Seriously sometimes, I just need to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment