Monday, May 28, 2012

Almost that time...

It's almost been a year since he left. I have such an odd feeling about it. I'm not necessarily sad, but I'm uneasy. It makes me uncomfortable. It seems such a short time ago, but feels as if ages have passed. I feel like it will be a mile stone for me in my grieving process. The last little blip to go through that I haven't gone through before. Everything else will just be a repeat of the time before and I'll learn how to handle it better and better. I think with the passing of next Monday, I'm also going to make a point to desperately try to avoid talking about it. Period. Sydney is doing so well. She has so much love surrounding her and she's the happiest little girl. Life. Funny how it is. It seems to work itself out. We are okay. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment