Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No News is Good News

My posts have been slacking. I've found this to be a good thing. It seems the more I post the more trouble I'm having dealing with emotions/life situations. Right now, life is stable. I've gotten used to sleeping alone and I'm not wallowing in self pity over being a single mother. Truth is, God has blessed me with an abundance of people just proving He never meant for me to be alone. My mom and dad help so much with Sydney and with companionship. New friends here in Georgia who have helped me realize I'm not the only one who has gone through a tough time. And two old friends who let me know I may be far away but I'm not forgotten. One of the old friends has been sending me letters. If you haven't done it recently, send a letter to someone you care about through the old snail mail. Yes, stamp prices have gone up, but let me tell you it's like a mini mind vacation to read a hand written letter. In the depths of my despair, I felt as though God had abandoned me. Hindsight being 20/20, I realize now that He has great plans for me and my life and I couldn't be more appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment