Monday, January 16, 2012

What A Year

The year of 2011 was eventful to say the least. It's hard to believe this time last year I was very round and very pregnant... not to mention very miserable. I was still working full time and swollen to the size of a beluga whale. Little did I know, that miserable miserable feeling would lead to the best feeling in the world. Sydney is no longer a crawler. She's a full blown walker. Sometimes at the speed of a sprint. Other times, she looks like the baby of Frankenstein. I love it. I love 2011 for everything it brought to me... my sweet daughter... she's perfection. I hate 2011 for everything it.. and he took from me. Security and peace of mind were the first to go. I'm slowly gaining them back, but I think it's going to take some serious time to realize I didn't deserve everything that happened. I do believe I'll love again some day. Maybe, 2012 will be the year I'm absolutely swept off of my feet. If not, Sydney will always be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment