Thursday, November 10, 2011

Keep Your Dreams Bright and Vivid

I had been running outside with the nice weather.  Pushing Sydney in her jogging stroller.  Then the weather snapped off in a cold spell and Sydney got sick... thus my exercising ceased.  I've deemed today the day to return to the gym.
It's something about getting my heart rate up and breaking a good sweat.  It's cleansing for the soul and helps clear the mind.
Right now, Sydney is watching The Wizard of Oz.  I think she likes all the songs and colors.  I wonder how much of this movie is subliminal message.  Why is Dorothy's actual life portrayed in a sepia tone and her dreams in vivid color?  Maybe to help us remember, when life seems dull/dreary we should keep our dreams bright and vivid?  Maybe that's a proverb to my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment