Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to All

It's the time of year where all my family gets together, cooks amazing food, and talks at decibles audible to people who are basically deaf.  I love it and Sydney is fitting right in.  She loves all the action and of course loves trying all the new foods. 
My middle brother is in from the army and oldest brother will be here with his wife and brand new baby.
Life is good.
But there's a pit in the bottom of my stomach.  Nagging.
This time last year I was very pregnant.  Here at the same spot with my husband.  He's not here today.  He's not anywhere.  Perplexing.  Overwhelming. 
I'm thankful to God for family who understands I'm not crazy, just grieving.  One day I'll get it figured out.  But then of course things will probably change.

No comments:

Post a Comment