Friday, September 30, 2011

Life Goes On

Sydney sees the world from two views: things she wants and things she doesn't want.
Things she wants:  Food (of any kind), undivided attention of anyone, room to roam, to get into anything and everything, and most importantly- love and kisses from her mother.
Things she doesn't want:  Naps, Diaper Changes, Clothes (she prefers to be naked)
My girl is happy, always.  I love her joy in life... it radiates.  Makes me joyful. 
She doesn't look too happy here...but she was just in the middle of blowing a raspberry.  A preview from her photoshoot with a real professional...from Australia!

1 comment:

  1. Sydney is beautiful. Sometimes the innocence leaves me yearning for a time in life without confusion, without complication. I guess thats why I admire your strength. To read through your thoughts... the strength to carry on... incredible. You are an incredible instrument of God. Sydney is blessed to have a mother in you.

    ReplyDelete